• Click On File And The ” Add RSS Feed… “
• Fill the dialog as below and click OK
♦With custom alias you can name your feed as you want it to be shown in the sidebar feed list
♦Do not change the Subscription option unless you want each and every item published in the feed to be downloaded automatically.
• Now your feed(s) will appear on the sidebar where you can edit etc. By right clicking on them. Also the color will indicate various status like active and working (orange), not working (red) etc.And clicking on it you will get the list of the actual feed content (the show torrents in our case).
• Click Ctrl+R. Or Choose from the menu bar as below. Here we create filters to act upon the feed. One for each show you want to grab.
•This is the dialog where you will do this:
Because of the lack of a global Fail filter we need to add the file types we want to ignore on each filter’s Not line e.g. *AC3*|*HR*|*264*|*720* Add any terms you like here. Just surround each one with * wild cards and separate them with a |
From Now On Whenever a New Episode Of (In This Case) The Big Bang Theory Is Released, UTorrent Will Automatically Download It.
Following on from the previous tutorial which showed you how to get a developer certificate , is this guide which shows you how to sign any unsigned file directly from your computer.
HOW TO SIGN UNSIGNED APPS ON YOUR S60 3rd/5th EDITION DEVICE!
A Windows PC
A freeware called ‘BinPDA Signer’ which you can download here.
Transfer the .cer and the .key file to your PC and keep all your files together in one folder. If you don’t already have them, here’s how you can get them.
Open BiNPDA Signer And Select Your .SiS Or SiSx , .Key And .Cer File As Shown Below.
Just Press On “Sign This Sis” Eureka Your File Has Been Signed.
Go To The Location Where Your Original “sis or sisx” File was And You Will Find A Renamed Duplicate. For Example Like This.
Now You Can Install That File Like Any Other.
If You Come Across Any Problem Be Sure To Comment Down Below Or Tweet To Me.
There are a lot of ‘unsigned’ applications floating around the web, partly because part time developers either do not have the time or money to get their applications signed via the Symbian Signed program. While quite a bit of such applications can be signed via the Open Signed website.
For all such reasons it is best to have a developer certificate with which you can sign the files on the phone itself and install without having to bother with any other method.
HOW TO GET A CERTIFICATE FOR YOUR S60 DEVICE
Simply visit http://www.s60certkey.com/ and sign up for an account.
Sign up For A New Account
Just fill in your basic details
Verify Your Email
Go to your email and click on the provided
Input Your IMEI Number & Click On Submit
(If you don’t know your IMEI then press *#06# from your numberpad)
Wait For 12 – 24 Hours
After 12 – 24 Hours when you return back HERE your .cer and .key will be ready to download. ( You just need to click on them)
PS: I or the iPhoneFizz Team will not be responsible for any damage or liability that results from the use of the above tutorial. Please do so at your own risk.
Due To Apple Servers Getting hammered Since Morning And iTunes Giving Error’s.
I Decided To Put Up Mirror Links,So Go Ahead And Put Your Greasy Little Paws on iOS5 GM.
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad 2 WiFi
- iPad 2 GSM
- iPad 2 CDMA
- iPod touch 3G
- iPod touch 4G
- Apple TV (4.4)
And Here is the link to download iTunes 10.5 for Windows and Mac.
List of all 200 new features of iOS 5
- Notification Center: New Notification System
- Improved app notifications at the top
- Lock screen notifications. Swipe will open related app.
- Notification options to choose for each app.
- Notification sorting by app, time etc.
- iMessage: Text messaging between iOS devices over Wi-Fi or 3G (Similar to WhatsApp)
- Newstand: Similar to iBooks to store, auto-download magazine subscriptions & new issues.
- Reminders: A list of reminders with Geo-fence integrated with Calendar app
- Twitter Integration: Log in to Twitter from settings once and Tweet anything from Safri, Photos, YouTube etc. Similar to login & sharing used by Mail.app
- AirPlay Mirroring for iPad 2: Duplicate the iPad screen on television wirelessly
- iCloud integration: A new free service with more than 5GB data to be shared between iOS devices
- Open Camera.app from lock screen: Double tapping on Home button will open the Camera.app from lock screen
- Take pictures from lock screen: Volume up button can be used to take pictures
- Camera Grid: For more precise focus and accurate photography. This feature was available on Camera+ app
- Camera Zoom: Pinch-to-zoom Gesture like Photos.app on Camera.app
- One tap Auto Focus and Auto Exposure
- Lock Auto Exposure & Auto Focus for consistency.
- Swipe Left to open camera roll
- Crop Photos: Not available on 3GS
- Enhance Color tones of photos: Not available on 3GS
- Rotate Photos:
- Red-eye removal: Remove, correct Red-eye within Photos.app
- Photo Stream via iCloud over all your iOS devices
- Organize photos within Camera Roll
- Tabbed Browsing in Safari: For iPad only
- Safari Reader: Like RSS reader
- Safari Reading List: Save web pages for offline reading
- Improved Performance: Like it was enhanced in 4.3.3
- Private Browsing: Similar to Firefox / Incognito on Chrome.
- Website specific data can be deleted
- Cut the cord: Activate and setup iOS device without a Mac or PC
- Over-The-Air (OTA) iOS Software Updates: Again, no need of a computer & cord
- Delta Software Updates: Upgrade only changed files. No need to download & install entire OS. (Similar to WordPress!)
- Wi-Fi Sync: Sync iOS device with PC or Mac over Wi-Fi
- Backup and Restore from iCloud account
- Sync Exchange tasks
- Downloads: See a list of downloaded apps from App Store from any of your iOS device
- Rich Text Formatting for Composing Mail (Bold, Italics, Underline, etc.)
- Improved offline support for Mail.app
- Indentation Control
- Drag-able email addresses: Drag, arrange email addresses in To, CC, BCC fields
- Improved mail search: Full content search in Mail
- Flag Emails
- S/MIME Security
- Profile picture for Game Center
- Friend recommendations for Game Center
- Games recommendation
- Friends-of-friends list
- App Store in Game Center: App store integrated within Game Center to find & buy new Apps / Games
- New Achievements like Perks, Points
- Play turn-based games within Game Center
- Swipe-Up with 4-5 fingers for multitasking bar (iPad only)
- Swipe-Left or Swipe-Right with 4-5 fingers to switch between running apps (iPad only)
- Pinch with 4-5 fingers for the home screen (iPad only)
- New Split keyboard: For easier typing on iPad
- New Keyboard Shortcuts (Not sure what it is)
- Emoji Emoticons: Emoticons like we see in IMs now for iOS devices. Mostly with iMessage!
- LED Flash for incoming calls and notifications for better accessibility
- Custom vibration for incoming calls for better accessibility
- VoiceOver improvements including custom element labeling
- Custom tones for Calendar events
- Custom tone for Received Mail
- Custom tone for Sent mail
- Custom tone for Voice-mail
- Year view on Calendar: iPad only
- Week view on Calendar: For iPhone & iPod
- New Music App: Redesigned only for iPad
- Music & Video: Two separate apps for iPhone (Instead of Video inside iPod app)
- Scroll for long song titles
- Song description: Tap & hold on a song title for description
- Smart Playlists: Sync smart playlists from iTunes.
- Weather Forecasts updates hourly
- On-location Weather: Determines current location. Custom locations can be added/
- Alternate routes in Maps
- Print Maps: Print location, direction maps
- Twitter Pictures: Use Twitter pictures for contacts with integrated Twitter
- Auto Download in background: Newstand issues, apps can be downloaded in background once subscribed.
- Sync in background: Now possible to use iOS device while it is still syncing in background
- Links in background: Safari links, iTunes links can be opened in background
- Space usage: Determine space used by each app, supported file types under settings
- iCloud usage: Determine space used on iCloud under settings
- Change device name: Change iOS device name on-the-go via settings
- Some GUI Improvements
- Personal Dictionary: Create & store own words for re-use
- Built-in Dictionary: Built-in dictionary app
- iTunes Tone Store: Choose, Buy, Install custom tones
- Improved FaceTime video quality
- VoiceOver Item Chooser
- Speak Text:Speak text based on selection
- Delete recent calls: Delete single or one-by-one recent call list
- Delete app data: Delete saved games, saved data for specific apps / games
- Time mid-call invitation alerts
- Download Multiple Apps: Now its possible to download and install multiple apps instead of one-by-one.
- Delete songs: Check to Delete songs / playlists on iOS device (It’s already possible I guess in 4.3.3 or its here on my phone only for me? )
- New Keyboard Shortcuts: Type OMG and it will type Oh My God.
- Custom Text Tones: Custom SMS tones. (Yeah, I think it’s there)
- Auto Sync backup: It takes backup of the file on the device. Hence restoring from scratch is made easy. No need to grab all apps one-by-one. Saves lot of time.
- ‘Install’ link instead of Price if the app is already bought.
- Silent Switch: Shows volume level along with the Bell icon while switching back from Silent to Ringer (Currently it shows only the Bell icon)
- Hotmail accounts have new icons & folders
- Sync events, contacts, notes with predefined accounts under Mail.app (Like Hotmail, Gmail etc)
- Marked Apps: All apps that are downloaded on iOS device for your account are marked as FREE (Free to download if they’re & free to download because you’ve already purchased them)
- Arabic language support for VoiceOver
- Icon Badges: Option to turn ON or OFF icon badges for apps. (Red circle with update)
- Accessible input for mobility
- Assistive Touch Gestures: Allows us to use iPhone with adaptive accessories while controlling touch sensitivity.
- FaceTime over 3G: Yes, it is now possible. Not yet available for developers though.
- Unsecured call notifications: I am not sure why does this prompt for confirmation for calls saying network is not encrypted! (Is this a feature or incomplete program?)
- Mid-call Invitation Alert: If the phone is busy, we can still receive a placed conference call (Description is my interpretation)
- Free @me.com email address: Yes. With iCloud integration, all iOS 5 users will get @me.com email ID
- Custom Gestures: Create and save custom gestures. Mainly for motor-disables persons for use with AssistiveTouch accessories
- Swipe-Left can let you browse through day-view one-by-one in Calendar
- FaceTime without Sim card: FaceTime can now be activated and used either via a phone number or email address (Apple ID)
- Unknown Caller details: When received a call from number that is not on contacts – the display also shows city name associated with the area code. Currently it shows in recent calls list only (I think I have seen this feature before on 4.2.1. Did you? )
- Vibrate Alert for sent & received emails (What is they come-and-go the same time? Confusing?)
- Real-TIme stock updates
- Multiple Mark Read: Can now select & mark multiple emails as read.
- Pause Timer: It’s possible to pause the Timer instead of ‘Cancel’
- New German Keyboard: Easy access to Germanic umlaut
- 1080p Playback support for iPad. (Awesome)
- Social Networking Integration: Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, MySpace along with Twitter (Options under Settings.app but not sure if integrated throughout the OS like Twitter)
- Headphone Balance: Option to choose Left & Right balance for headphones under Accessibility
- Mono audio option for headphones under accessibility (except to choose balance as mentioned above)
- Cellular Network for App Store: Option to Enable or Disable using Cellular Network (GPRS, 3G) to download apps from the App Store. (This is excellent!)
- Disable In-App Purchase: Ability to completely disable In-App purchases
- iTunes Password Prompt: It is now possible to set frequency for iTunes Password prompt to appear.
- Storage Usage Clean Up: We can not only see what files have taken up the space but we can empty that space with single wipe like Apps, Game’s saved data, Music, Videos etc.
- Equalizer Presets: These are now more BASS oriented (Most likely)
- Improved Sound Check for music
- RSA ID is now available when setting up VPN. (Thanks @jaytrixz for this update). This is for performing two-factor authentication for a user to a network resource.
- Folders for Mail: Yes. Possible for any allowed mail account including new Hotmail. (I mentioned about Hotmail above but this is new feature for all accounts & thanks @Karl for this info)
- Hide Keyboard: Hide (Dismiss) keyboard button whenever necessary. (This is for iPad only. Not for iPhone. Confirmed)
- Find My iPhone: This is available as a part of iCloud integration with an option to disable it. (Thanks Michael for confirmation)
- Scrolling Titles for YouTube videos
Double tap the home button on YouTube while watching a video to see who uploaded that video(Thanks @JohnothanVincentCrook for pointing it out)
- HD YouTube video if connected to 3G
- Option to disable HQ (HD) video playback over 3G
- Take pictures using headphone remote: If you have headphone with remote them it is possible to take picture using Volume UP button. (Very useful if you have a tripod. Please confirm if anyone saw this!)
- Animated GIF image support for iMessage. Does not animate in Photos.app
- Hold and drag events from within different dates or time
- Tapping and holding back button in Safari will show-up visited website history (iPad only)
- Current time on Calendar if in landscape mode
- New voices for Voice-Over
- Option to display Stock & Weather widgets in Notification Center
- Add family relations to contacts.
- Restrictions with password required for purchases if enabled
- Enable / Disable option for voice-dial if the phone is set to security with pass-code lock.
- Purchase history on app store
- Automatically set time for iPod Touches
- Auto Correct & Spell Check are independent options.
- Broadcast song information on devices (like car stereo) when connected over Bluetooth
- New keyboard with prominent #(hash-tag) and @ (mention) buttons for Twitter app like we have a prominent ‘.com’ button for Safari address bar.
- iPod app renamed to Music: How could I missed it writing here! It’s there on a screenshot on other post here
- Enhanced Mail.app even in offline mode and sync back when online (like for deleted emails)
- Help center: Learn more about every option under settings app to explore more about it (like Nokia has?)
- New notification alerts within mail app if you forgot to write a subject line (Similar to Gmail!)
- Hourly Weather Forecasts: Tap the current day and it will display hour-by-hour weather forecast. (This is separate from hourly weather update mentioned above)
- En dash (–): Tap and hold hyphen (-) key to see & insert En dash. Em dash is already there. (Know more here about En & Em Dash)
- Third-party Cables: Support for almost all third-party TV-out cables. No need to download Resupported from Cydia. This would be one of the major features if true. (Can someone without jailbroken iPhone confirm this?)
- Choose Notification Type: Banner notifications or the classic pop-up notifications (for each app)
- Mail Sidebar: Can be swiped in or out
- Install Twitter from Settings app (Twitter integration as one feature each? see below points)
- Tweet Location: in Maps
- Tweet Picture: from the camera roll
- Tweet Website URL: from Safari
- Tweet Video: from YouTube
- Backup homescreen layout on iCloud (Please confirm)
- Backup app data on iCloud (Like game saves etc)
- Backup purchased music, apps, and books on iCloud
- Backup SMS and MMS
- Backup ringtone(s)
- Backup contacts
- Schedule daily OTA (Over the air) iCloud backup
- Message / iMessage: Repeat alerts up to 10 times
- iOS crash reports to Apple with options: Send automatically or Don’t send.
- Nuance Speech to Text: Not available in current beta but the most anticipated feature in final release. See concept here.(Speech Recognition)
- Sync bookmarks, highlight from iBooks across devices
- iMessages show a blue colored bubble to easily distinguish
- Group messaging in iMessage
- Delivery Reports
- Read receipts for iMessage (enable from Settings)
- See if other person is typing in iMessage (like in IMs)
- Add Social Media info in to contacts
- New rounded toggle switch
- New separate Video app & icon
- iMessage will be sent as a text message in case iMessage is not available
- Custom vibration for each contact so each pattern can let know who’s calling
- New ‘Message’ option for iPod Touch under settings to use iMessage using an email ID
- Setup AirPort device
- Maximum recent email messages limit to 1000 instead of 200
- Create & manage photo albums within Photos.app on device itself. (How did I miss this before? Thanks Joaquin for letting me know.)
- (Custom) gesture-based lock-screen (Ability to define a custom gesture to unlock iPhone without need of a pass-code. This is not confirmed but rumored to be included in later releases of iOS 5. Do you see any benefit?)
Double tap the home button on lock screen to launch YouTube videos (Received an email about it. It was nice to have double tapping to play music. Why would they change? Someone please confirm if this is correct )This is not correct. Instead it gives iPod controls and Take picture from camera options. Thanks JohnothanVincentCrook for confirming this.
- SMS tones sound like they have been shortened than those were provided on iPhone 4 (Anyone felt it that way?)
- While reading an email – swiping right would open a list of messages and swipe left would bring back to the open email message again. (Like if you’re reading an email from Inbox, it will take you to Inbox)
- If you have multiple email accounts configured in Mail.app – swipe left or right from one’s mailboxes folder list, it will take you to another account’s mailboxes. (from Google Mail to Hotmail or back)
- iTunes App: Support for match & find songs based on previous song purchases.
- Free upgrade to 256 kbps bit-rate for purchased songs if backing up on iCloud
- Support for multiple audio devices (Could not understand exact meaning of this)
- Mirror iPhone 4 on Apple TV (Someone with Apple TV please confirm)
- Skip tracks by swiping left – right on album art itself when not on lock screen (iPad only)
- The name of the person that respond, appears in small light blue text directly above the response when SMS is sent to a group. (Thanks Melvin Baskin for emailing this)
- Drag Keyboard on iPad: Drag keyboard up / down the screen wherever it is needed. It works for split keyboard as well.
- The following are iOS 5 Beta 2 Features. (Ignore bullet number on left. I had to keep it to get continued pointer numbers. lol )
- Hide keyboard in Messages: This is new and good. While in conversations, just tap outside keyboard and pull ‘up’ to scroll and it hides the keyboard.
- Set custom tone for Reminders
- Newly designed classic pop-up notifications. Glossy. Takes the full width of the screen.
- ‘Slide to View/Reply’: Whenever you get this new classic pop-up for new message. After a certain interval if you don’t respond, the same goes to notification center in a drawer.
- Change in notification behavior. It appears as classic first then goes in to a notification center’s drawer. (Mostly under testing and review I guess. They should revert back to Beta 1 behavior)
- WiFi sync displays that is being synced like apps, songs and their names. Like in iTunes.
- Notification center displays Calendar tasks for the day continuously until they trigger. (Otherwise it used pop-up on scheduled time only.) . More options for this under Settings.
- Videos in apps and websites are enabled for AirPlay by default.
- Enhanced GUI for Clock app (Can we call it a feature? Not sure.)
- OTA updates available through WiFi and 3G network
- View file extensions (JPG / PNG) for pictures when tap ‘Edit’ in Photos.app
- ‘Tell a Friend’ in AppStore collects information about that particular app like a Facebook link share pop-up with name, thumbnail and description.
- Delete apps while downloading: Ability to delete apps while they’re still getting downloaded and installed. This was not possible until 4.3.3 (Thanks @HenryWatsonO2)
- “Group by Album Artist” option for Music
- Slight re-design for text messages. Font & time-stamp layout
- Slight re-design for video time-line under Photos app
- Super fast HTML5 draw support with rate of 31 fps. (Google Chrome 12 on Windows was 33 fps, iPhone 3Gs with 4.3.3 was 3 fps, Firefox 5 was 25 fps)
- Kinetic scrolling within text fields in Safari.
- The following are iOS 5 Beta 3 Features. (Ignore bullet number on left. I had to keep it to get continued pointer numbers. Cheers )
- New icon design for Reminders
- Option to send or do not send location information to Apple
- System-wide location services control in addition to apps which we already have.
- Speed improvements
- Voice roaming ON / OFF toggle just like Data Roaming toggle
- Advanced preferences for Safari for data removal and debug information
- Create mailboxes from within Mail.app
- Advanced Assistive Touch control panel & functions for accessibility.
- Custom tones for almost everything under ‘Sounds’ with ‘Buy more tones’ button. (including most requested custom tone feature for text messages / SMS)
- Music app has a ‘Store’ button that takes us to iTunes Store
- Airplay feature now available to Facetime calls. So we can now see that video on TV
- The following are iOS 5 Beta 4 Features. (Ignore bullet number on left. I had to keep it to get continued pointer numbers. Cheers )
- File names in iCloud Storage are case-sensitive. (Also if you’re using Beta version then it is advised not to store critical data on iCloud because it might get purged before Gold release.)
- Documents / Data can now be selected to sync with iCloud account.
- Option to disable iCloud Sync via cellular network to save cost especially if roaming.
- Wireless sync on Windows, in-app and website videos works on AirPlay (This was mentioned above before but works now)
- The following are iOS 5 Beta 5 Features. (Ignore bullet number on left. I had to keep it to get continued pointer numbers. Cheers )
- Hearing Aid Mode: Under Accessibility settings for better audio output for every function that takes place on the phone.
- New Camera Button: There is a new camera button on Photos.app that takes us back to Camera instead of a ‘Done’ button (on OS prior to this) to close the Camera Roll.
- Microphone button added for Nuance Speech-to-text alongside space-bar key. Not yet active but should be in next beta. (This is in continuation with point 176 above )
- With iOS 5 beta 5 on the iPod Touch 4th Gen, if you enable ‘Change with buttons’ under sounds in settings, when you use a volume button it now calls it ‘Sound Effects’instead of ‘Ringer’ (Thanks icey590 for the info)
- The following are iOS 5 Beta 6 Features. (Ignore bullet number on left. I had to keep it to get continued pointer numbers. Cheers)
- Application Updates in Background: Ability to update installed applications when an update is available without closing iTunes AppStore. It works when you open AppStore and navigate to ‘Purchased Apps’. Superb little addition that finally takes care of oldest iOS annoyance
- 4G / LTE (Long Term Evolution) Ready: It’s too early but iOS 5 latest beta build suggests that Apple is already testing 4G network in next version of iPhone – probably iPhone 5?
- Built-in Earthquake Notification for Japanese Users: Apple has recently added a special safety feature for Japanese users after a massive devastating earthquake hit japan earlier this year. Japanese users can enable or disable this notification which is continuously connected to Japan’s earthquake warning system and can show warnings in minutes, seconds before the earthquake. It may eat-up lot of battery power due to its continuous data fetching from the warning system. But it’s a great feature added by Apple to show they care about safety. (Via 9to5mac)
- New Cards app: Compose, Send, Print beautiful cards to beloved ones. Printing service is also available from none other than Apple itself. Shipping, Push-notifications from UPSC about the shipment. (The world is trying to save paper. Somebody please tell Apple)
- Find Friends & Family: Easily locate friends and family from the device. Limited social-networking. Kind of Foursquare / Sonar type app.
- Artificial Intelligence called Siri: (This feature is initially available in iPhone 4S but Apple might port it to iPhone 4 due to heavy public demand. If they don’t – I guess jailbreakers can port it just like they ported multi-tasking. Siri should get shipped in OS irrespective of the device so its only matter of enabling it from default disabled mode.) I have this feature covered under speech-to-text but I am putting it here because it looks like more than that. We can actually order something and Siri responds to our requests. She just does not listen but thinks upon it. This is a typical Apple kind of innovation that keeps them on-top. No mobile phone has this feature. Watch the Video here
- Enhancement on Exchange accounts that have Mail disabled, now receive calendar invites with notifications and ability to accept/decline/tentatively respond. (Previously, if mail was disabled you would not receive calendar/meeting invites, the meeting would merely show up on your calendar as tentative, and even then it only shows up if the invite was received & added to the calendar in Outlook running on a laptop etc.) As emailed by Roland Theron